Sunday, November 23, 2014

From Froo to Lu

Nov. 18:  Little Fetus Froo Froo is the size of a...  BABY.  At 7:18 PM, she turns from Little Fetus Froo Froo into Baby Katherine Lulu.

I wanted so badly to post for you, but I have not the words!!!  Or, perhaps, it's more accurate to say that the entrance of this new soul in a 6 lb. 11 oz body seems too great an event to be contained by the magnificent words of the English language I love so well.

I have not the words!!!  But would you accept, instead... a picture?

Katherine Lulu Chastain

(I thought you might.)

I have not the words!!!
I have been stunned into silence.
But fear not, faithful b & the b readers.
I have a birth story to tell.  Stay tuned...


1 comment:

  1. she is so beautiful! And I can see bits of both of you in that sweet face! Words are hard to come by. I will share this: When my oldest daughter had her first baby she sent me an email that read, "I always knew you loved me, but I never knew how much until Quinton showed me!" I cried.

    ReplyDelete